Saturday, September 24, 2005

"hey , condie , dick , don -- any of you hear somethin' about a hurricane recently ?"




"no dear , haven't heard a thing. jeeze , my feet are killing me . walking in these new shoes really makes my feet hurt ."


"nah , not me george , didn't hear a thing--but man oh man -- my halliburton stock is goin' through the freekin' roof ! i've made a killing these past few weeks! more than enough to pay for the new pacemaker and that aneurysm surgery--maybe even enough left over to finally get that toupee i had my eye on. "


" didn't hear a thing . i was at the ballgame --but don't worry chief , if there was an emergency or somethin' they probably woulda flashed a notice up on the big screen and me an the defense boys woulda seen it--hey georgie, why are we walking ? where's the limo? --another oil change ?" Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home